Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.750090, 85.331627.
Dhapasi is a small town in the Kathmandu District, central Nepal. The population of the town exceeds 4,000 people, and it has quite a high population density. The town is located to the north of the city of Kathmandu, just less than 2 miles north from the city center.
Map of Dhapasi, Nepal
Dhapasi, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhapasi, Nepal is 27.750090, and the longitude is 85.331627. Dhapasi, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 45' 0.3240'' N and 85° 19' 53.8572'' E.
Dhapasi, Nepal elevation is 1360 meters height, that is equal to 4,462 feet.
Dhapasi, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 45' 0.3240'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 19' 53.8572'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,360 m|
|Elevation (f)||4,462 feet|
Coordinates of Dhapasi, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)
- Bocha, Nepal (27.708708, 85.986641)