Edmonton Corn Maze, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.453617, -113.737587.
Edmonton Corn Maze is a popular tourist attraction located 27 kilometers southwest of the city of Edmonton in Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada. It is actually one of the biggest corn mazes in the country with a total area of about 15 acres. Opened in 2001, this interesting attraction is open year-round.
Where is Edmonton Corn Maze, Canada on Map?
Road map of Edmonton Corn Maze, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Edmonton Corn Maze, Canada
Edmonton Corn Maze, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Edmonton Corn Maze, Canada is 53.453617, and the longitude is -113.737587. Edmonton Corn Maze, Canada is located at Canada country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 27' 13.0212'' N and 113° 44' 15.3132'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 27' 13.0212'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 44' 15.3132'' W|
Coordinates of Edmonton Corn Maze, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in Canada
Also check out these related Parks.
- Bow Valley Provincial Park, AB, Canada (51.075279, -115.069168)
- Stanley Park, Vancouver, Canada (49.299999, -123.139999)
- Pisew Falls Provincial Park, Mystery Lake, MB, Canada (55.198818, -98.398064)
- Fisherman's Wharf Park, Victoria, BC, Canada (48.422153, -123.383301)
- Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, BC, Canada (49.670162, -123.156647)
- La Cité de l'Énergie, Shawinigan, QC, Canada (46.536469, -72.757278)
- High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada (43.645485, -79.464752)
- West Dean Park North, Etobicoke, ON, Canada (43.667854, -79.567314)
- Miller Point, RM of Calder, Saskatchewan, Canada (51.273491, -101.544228)
- Little Qualicum Falls Provincial Park, Canada (49.293072, -124.574509)