Fish Creek Provincial Park, Calgary, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.914570, -114.014992.
Fish Creek Provincial Park is known as one of the largest public parks in North America, and certainly the largest one in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is also the second-largest urban park in the country. Situated in the southern part of the city, the park has a total area of 13.48 km2 (5.20 sq mi). There is a man-made lake in the area. There are also miles of hiking and biking trails. Fish Creek Provincial Park was established on June 10, 1975, and now it is one of the great places for bird-watching, running, walking, and picnicking in Calgary.
Where is Fish Creek Provincial Park, Calgary, Canada on Map?
Road map of Fish Creek Provincial Park, Calgary, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fish Creek Provincial Park, Calgary, Canada
Fish Creek Provincial Park, Calgary, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fish Creek Provincial Park, Calgary, Canada is 50.914570, and the longitude is -114.014992. Fish Creek Provincial Park, Calgary, Canada is located at Canada country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 54' 52.4520'' N and 114° 0' 53.9712'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 54' 52.4520'' N|
|DMS Long||114° 0' 53.9712'' W|
Coordinates of Fish Creek Provincial Park, Calgary, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in Canada
Also check out these related Parks.
- Bow Valley Provincial Park, AB, Canada (51.075279, -115.069168)
- Stanley Park, Vancouver, Canada (49.299999, -123.139999)
- Pisew Falls Provincial Park, Mystery Lake, MB, Canada (55.198818, -98.398064)
- Fisherman's Wharf Park, Victoria, BC, Canada (48.422153, -123.383301)
- Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, BC, Canada (49.670162, -123.156647)
- La Cité de l'Énergie, Shawinigan, QC, Canada (46.536469, -72.757278)
- High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada (43.645485, -79.464752)
- West Dean Park North, Etobicoke, ON, Canada (43.667854, -79.567314)
- Miller Point, RM of Calder, Saskatchewan, Canada (51.273491, -101.544228)
- Little Qualicum Falls Provincial Park, Canada (49.293072, -124.574509)