El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.866047, -96.756935.
El Dorado State Park is a famous recreation zone located at 618 Bluestem Point Road, El Dorado, KS 67042, USA. With over 4,000 acres of the area, it is the largest park of the state. It is located near El Dorado Reservoir and can be a great vacation spot for all kinds of tourists.
Map of El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA
El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA is 37.866047, and the longitude is -96.756935. El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 51' 57.7692'' N and 96° 45' 24.9660'' W.
El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA elevation is 424 meters height, that is equal to 1,391 feet.
El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 51' 57.7692'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 45' 24.9660'' W|
|Elevation (m)||424 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,391 feet|
Coordinates of El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)
- Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA (35.985512, -92.757652)
- Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.521530, -93.042267)
- Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA (31.837551, -110.347382)
- Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA (36.075321, -109.196930)
- Sipsey Wilderness, Mt Hope, AL, USA (34.332035, -87.434799)
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve, Alaska, USA (61.710445, -142.985687)
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Port Alsworth, AK, USA (60.412697, -154.323502)