El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.866047, -96.756935.
El Dorado State Park is a famous recreation zone located at 618 Bluestem Point Road, El Dorado, KS 67042, USA. With over 4,000 acres of the area, it is the largest park of the state. It is located near El Dorado Reservoir and can be a great vacation spot for all kinds of tourists.
Where is El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA on Map?
Road map of El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA
El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA is 37.866047, and the longitude is -96.756935. El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 51' 57.7692'' N and 96° 45' 24.9660'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 51' 57.7692'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 45' 24.9660'' W|
Coordinates of El Dorado State Park, Kansas, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument, Hawaii, the US (25.700001, -171.733337)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)