Fallon, NV, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.474869, -118.777039.
A small town in central part of Churchill county in Nevada, Fallon is an important transportation center situated on the crossroads of Highway 50 and Highway 95. There are about 8600 people living in the town, and it is a home to naval air station. One more popular tourist attraction, Grimes Point which is a known archaeological site, can be found 7 miles away from the town. This historic spot attracts a large number of tourists to Fallon.
Map of Fallon, NV, USA
Fallon, NV, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fallon, NV, USA is 39.474869, and the longitude is -118.777039. Fallon, NV, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 28' 29.5284'' N and 118° 46' 37.3404'' W.
Fallon, NV, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Fallon, NV, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 28' 29.5284'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 46' 37.3404'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Fallon, NV, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- City Park Town, New Orleans, LA, USA (30.001667, -90.092781)
- Bronxville, NY, the USA (40.939999, -73.826111)
- Aliquippa, PA, USA (40.615002, -80.263054)
- Lindenwold, New Jersey, the US (39.817226, -74.988892)
- Oldtown, Idaho, the US (48.185555, -117.030281)
- Newark, Ohio, USA (40.058121, -82.416664)
- Sparta, WI, USA (43.943054, -90.811668)
- Genesee, CA, USA (40.043056, -120.753891)
- Effingham, IL, USA (39.120834, -88.545830)
- Saint Cloud, FL, USA (28.230556, -81.285278)