Fengtai, Beijing, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.858425, 116.287148.
Lying southwest from Bejing city center, the district of Fengtai is one of the most modern parts of Beijing, which is functioning as a separated settlement. It was established during the times of the Western Han dynasty, and it has 14 sub-divisions, with 7 smaller townships. There are small industrial areas in Fengtai, as well as a few points of interest like Wanping Fortress, a few local parks and green zones. There are 790,000 people.
Where is Fengtai, Beijing, China on Map?
Road map of Fengtai, Beijing, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fengtai, Beijing, China
Fengtai, Beijing, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fengtai, Beijing, China is 39.858425, and the longitude is 116.287148. Fengtai, Beijing, China is located at China country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 51' 30.3300'' N and 116° 17' 13.7328'' E.
Fengtai, Beijing, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 51' 30.3300'' N|
|DMS Long||116° 17' 13.7328'' E|
Coordinates of Fengtai, Beijing, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in China
Also check out these related Districts.
- Qibaozhen, Minhang, Shanghai, China (31.157658, 121.351372)
- Mogan Shan, Deqing, Huzhou, China (30.629723, 119.825554)
- Fuliao, Wuming, Nanning, Guangxi, China (23.326338, 108.006004)
- Zhongguancun, Haidian, Beijing, China (39.983246, 116.315506)
- Fengxian, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China (34.693905, 116.595390)
- Pudong, Shanghai, China (31.221518, 121.544380)
- Qingpu, Shanghai, China (31.150681, 121.124176)
- Minqing, Fuzhou, Fujian, China (26.116892, 118.815536)
- Sanqi, Dongguan Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China (23.033869, 113.788963)
- Shajing, Bao'an, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (22.728689, 113.824020)