Figeac, Lot, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.608288, 2.032871.
Figeac is a town in the province of Lot, France. It is situated near the river Lot and is a part of Southwestern France touristic area. The town is beautiful, with old architecture and wonderful old streets. You can visit Champollion Museum, the old castle of Notre Dame, Historical museum of the town, and so on. The community is very friendly and quiet, with the total number of people living in the town close to 10,000 people.
Where is Figeac, Lot, France on Map?
Road map of Figeac, Lot, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Figeac, Lot, France
Figeac, Lot, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Figeac, Lot, France is 44.608288, and the longitude is 2.032871. Figeac, Lot, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 36' 29.8368'' N and 2° 1' 58.3356'' E.
Figeac, Lot, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 36' 29.8368'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 1' 58.3356'' E|
Coordinates of Figeac, Lot, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)