Foley, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.406288, -87.683792.
A small town in Baldwin county, Foley is situated in the southernmost part of Alabama, two miles away from Mobile Bay and about 7 miles away from Mobile city. The town was established at the end of the 19th century and named after its founder who was a rich settler from Chicago. Today'd Foley is a home to about 14,700 people and is a small transportation and educational center, with a number of very good schools and high schools. The main landmark of the area is considered to be the City of Foley Antique Rose Trail which attracts a large number of tourists and visitors every year. Holmes Medical Museum, the City of Foley Museum & Archives and Model Train Exhibit, and local facilities for sports are other tourist attractions.
Where is Foley, AL, USA on Map?
Road map of Foley, AL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Foley, AL, USA
Foley, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Foley, AL, USA is 30.406288, and the longitude is -87.683792. Foley, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 24' 22.6368'' N and 87° 41' 1.6512'' W.
|DMS Lat||30° 24' 22.6368'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 41' 1.6512'' W|
Coordinates of Foley, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)