Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.404675, 2.701620.
Fontainebleau is a small city on the La Seine River in central France, with the population slightly over 40,000 people. It has quite large metropolitan area and many small town located nearby. Local landmarks include Royal Château de Fontainebleau, Fontainebleau forest, historic buildings in the down town, etc.
Where is Fontainebleau, France on Map?
Road map of Fontainebleau, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fontainebleau, France
Fontainebleau, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fontainebleau, France is 48.404675, and the longitude is 2.701620. Fontainebleau, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 24' 16.8300'' N and 2° 42' 5.8320'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 24' 16.8300'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 42' 5.8320'' E|
Coordinates of Fontainebleau, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)