Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.110924, 8.682127.
Frankfurt, known also as Frankfurt-am-Maine, is a large city in central Germany, with the population close to 700,000 people it is the fifth most populous city of the country. It is one of the key financial and commercial centers of the Western Europe, and the "Air Gate" of Germany since Frankfurt Airport is one of the largest in the Europe. The city is a very important tourist spot, with a great number of historic monuments and architecture co-existing with the most modern types of leisure and entertainment.
Map of Frankfurt, Germany
Frankfurt, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Frankfurt, Germany is 50.110924, and the longitude is 8.682127. Frankfurt, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 6' 39.3264'' N and 8° 40' 55.6572'' E.
Frankfurt, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 6' 39.3264'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 40' 55.6572'' E|
Coordinates of Frankfurt, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)