Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.366512, 10.894446.
One of the largest and the most beautiful historic cities of Bavaria in southern Germany, Augsburg located on the rivers of Wertach and Lech, near the foot of Northern Alps. Augsburg was founded by the Romans and is considered to be among the oldest cities of Germany. Today, it is a key cultural, industrial, transportation center and a tourist spot, with the population exceeding 285,000 people. Just like it is traditional for German cities, there is a beautiful old historic city center, with plenty of architectural monuments, cathedrals, churches, statues, museums, mansions, etc. There are also a great number of museums, both in the central part and the outskirts, including Augsburg textile and industry museum, Maximillian Museum, Roman Museum, Walter Art Museum, and many more.
Where is Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany on Map?
Road map of Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany
Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany is 48.366512, and the longitude is 10.894446. Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 21' 59.4432'' N and 10° 53' 40.0056'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 21' 59.4432'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 53' 40.0056'' E|
Coordinates of Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)