Garden City, Cairo, Egypt
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.035278, 31.231112.
Garden City, or Qasr an Nile, is one of the central distinct of Cairo, the capital of Egypt. It is located on the east bank of the Nile river and is known as the place were recent protests referred to as "Arabic Spring" took place. There are a few attractions in the district including Kasr El Aaly, the local promenade, Qasr al-Ayni Street, a few luxury 5 star hotels, etc.
Map of Garden City, Cairo, Egypt
Garden City, Cairo, Egypt Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Garden City, Cairo, Egypt is 30.035278, and the longitude is 31.231112. Garden City, Cairo, Egypt is located at Egypt country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 2' 7.0008'' N and 31° 13' 52.0032'' E.
Garden City, Cairo, Egypt Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 2' 7.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||31° 13' 52.0032'' E|
Coordinates of Garden City, Cairo, Egypt is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Egypt
Also check out these related Districts.
- Al Amereyah Sharq, Qesm Al Amereyah, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt (31.006512, 29.814974)
- Baghdadi, As Sahel, Cairo Governorate, Egypt (30.082779, 31.252253)
- Kafr Tuhurmis, Imbaba, Giza Governorate, Egypt (30.021074, 31.173145)
- Ad Doqi, Giza Governorate, Egypt (30.037949, 31.208260)
- Al Matar, Qism El-Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt (30.111219, 31.346033)
- Al Abajiyyah, Al Abageyah, Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo Governorate, Egypt (30.023174, 31.266033)
- Garden City, Cairo, Egypt (30.035278, 31.231112)
- Kafr Taha, Shibin Al Qanater, Qalyubia, Egypt (30.268995, 31.300663)
- International Garden, Cairo, Egypt (30.044281, 31.340002)