Grafton, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.992634, -78.023384.
Grafton is a small town in Ontario, Canada, located on the shores of the Lake Ontario, in a close proximity to the highway 401. The history of the town goes back to the 19th century, and for these last two centuries the town has been developing quite fast. Today the town has a few industries and quite good facilities for rest and recreation.
Where is Grafton, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Grafton, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Grafton, ON, Canada
Grafton, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Grafton, ON, Canada is 43.992634, and the longitude is -78.023384. Grafton, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 59' 33.4824'' N and 78° 1' 24.1824'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 59' 33.4824'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 1' 24.1824'' W|
Coordinates of Grafton, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)