Grand Canyon, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.056595, -112.125092.
The Grand Canyan (Ongtupqa) is one of the most known natural wonders of the world, visited by millions of people and guests of the state. It is formed by the Colorado river flowing deep down between the red hills and rocks of the Gran Canyon National Park. It is estimated that the canyon was formed over 2 billion years ago, and today it is known as one of the longest canyons in North America, with the total length of the river exceeding 270 miles.
Map of Grand Canyon, AZ, USA
Grand Canyon, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Grand Canyon, AZ, USA is 36.056595, and the longitude is -112.125092. Grand Canyon, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Canyons place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 3' 23.7420'' N and 112° 7' 30.3312'' W.
Grand Canyon, AZ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 3' 23.7420'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 7' 30.3312'' W|
Coordinates of Grand Canyon, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Canyons in United States
Also check out these related Canyons.
- Red River, New Mexico, the US (36.706390, -105.405281)
- Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ, USA (36.952766, -111.441269)
- Palo Duro Canyon and State Park, Canyon, TX, USA (34.937256, -101.647552)
- Jawbone Canyon, California, USA (35.308292, -118.025902)
- The Watchman, Zion National Park, Utah, USA (37.185333, -112.979599)
- Carpenter Canyon, Pahrump, NV, USA (36.162472, -115.901649)
- Bryce Canyon, Utah, USA (37.619431, -112.166504)
- Grand Canyon, AZ, USA (36.056595, -112.125092)