Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.448196, -2.589490.
Guernsey is an island in the English Channel and a part of the Channel Islands. It is a so called Crown dependency and is under the jurisdiction of the UK authorities. The area of the island is close to 25 square miles, and the population is about 63 thousand people. The island's economy is based on services, agriculture, tourism, and fishing. It is possible to reach the island by sea as well as by air as there is a small airline located on the island. There is a large number of landmarks and tourist attractions on the island, including some monuments and fortifications, parks and beaches. Guernsey is a nice vacation destination, not crowded and quiet.
Map of Guernsey
Guernsey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Guernsey is 49.448196, and the longitude is -2.589490. Guernsey is located at United Kingdom country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 26' 53.5056'' N and 2° 35' 22.1640'' W.
Guernsey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 26' 53.5056'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 35' 22.1640'' W|
Coordinates of Guernsey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Islands.
- Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK (57.424595, -6.321627)
- The British Virgin Islands, the UK (18.436539, -64.618103)
- Guernsey (49.448196, -2.589490)
- Channel Islands, the UK (49.372284, -2.364351)
- Isle of Wight, UK (50.693848, -1.304734)
- Fair Isle, Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK (59.536667, -1.628637)
- Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) (-51.563412, -59.820557)
- Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK (60.346958, -1.235660)
- Isle of Colonsay, Scotland, UK (56.080997, -6.211768)
- Foulness Island, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, UK (51.601280, 0.893038)