Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.008469, 28.980261.
Hagia Sophia also known as Ayasofya in Sultanahmet district of Istanbul, the largest city in Turkey. Hagia Sophia was previously a huge Greek Orthodox cathedral (since 1453), then converted into Mosque, and now it is museum. Hagia Sophia is an example of the traditional Byzantine architecture, with a large dome and four minarets. In the Middle Ages, the building has remained the largest religious establishment in the world for over 1,000 years.
Map of Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey
Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey is 41.008469, and the longitude is 28.980261. Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Museums place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 0' 30.4884'' N and 28° 58' 48.9396'' E.
Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 0' 30.4884'' N|
|DMS Long||28° 58' 48.9396'' E|
Coordinates of Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Museums in Turkey
Also check out these related Museums.
- Hatay Archeology Museum, Hatay, Antakya, Turkey (36.221245, 36.184574)
- Zeugma Mosaic Museum, Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.075558, 37.385555)
- Mevlana Museum, Konya, Konya Province, Turkey (37.870556, 32.504723)
- Sandland, Antalya, Turkey (36.850986, 30.845587)
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey (41.008469, 28.980261)