Haines, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.235832, -135.445007.
Haines is a town in southern Alaska, situated a bit to the north of Chilkat Natural Park, on a beautiful natural setting. It used to be the region where small groups of the local Tlingit populations used to settle. The first European immigrants appeared there in he end of the 19th century. Farming and fishing used to be two most important activities for the local residents. Nowadays, tourism also plays a role since the local nature attracts a considerable number of visitors to the area. There are truly amazing beautiful forests on the island, and Davidson Glacier is another attraction for tourists. Those who are interested in fauna and observing some rare species of mammals and birds are welcome to visit the area.
Where is Haines, AK, USA on Map?
Road map of Haines, AK, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Haines, AK, USA
Haines, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Haines, AK, USA is 59.235832, and the longitude is -135.445007. Haines, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 14' 8.9952'' N and 135° 26' 42.0252'' W.
|DMS Lat||59° 14' 8.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||135° 26' 42.0252'' W|
Coordinates of Haines, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)