Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.373920, 9.735603.
Hanover is one of the largest cities in Germany, located in the province of Lower Saxony, in the central part of the country. It has the population close to 0.5 million people and is one of the most important cultural and tourist spot of the region. Wonderful old medieval architecture, gorgeous castles and cathedrals, galleries and museums, spectacular views of the Liene river, numerous restaurants and shopping centers are the main tourist attractions of the city. Hanover is known as a home place of Scorpions band.
Map of Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany
Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany is 52.373920, and the longitude is 9.735603. Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 26.1120'' N and 9° 44' 8.1708'' E.
Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 26.1120'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 44' 8.1708'' E|
Coordinates of Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)