Hedong, Tianjin, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.129498, 117.251038.
Hedong is a district of Tianjin city and one of its central parts, with the population close to 730,000 people. The name of the district means from Chinese 'the east of the river', and there are 13 sub-divsions in the district. Local landmarks include Tianjin Conservatory of Music, Tianjin Polytechnic University, General Mail Office, and Tianjin Railway Station.
Map of Hedong, Tianjin, China
Hedong, Tianjin, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hedong, Tianjin, China is 39.129498, and the longitude is 117.251038. Hedong, Tianjin, China is located at China country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 7' 46.1928'' N and 117° 15' 3.7368'' E.
Hedong, Tianjin, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 7' 46.1928'' N|
|DMS Long||117° 15' 3.7368'' E|
Coordinates of Hedong, Tianjin, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in China
Also check out these related Districts.
- Qibaozhen, Minhang, Shanghai, China (31.157658, 121.351372)
- Mogan Shan, Deqing, Huzhou, China (30.629723, 119.825554)
- Fuliao, Wuming, Nanning, Guangxi, China (23.326338, 108.006004)
- Zhongguancun, Haidian, Beijing, China (39.983246, 116.315506)
- Fengxian, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China (34.693905, 116.595390)
- Pudong, Shanghai, China (31.221518, 121.544380)
- Qingpu, Shanghai, China (31.150681, 121.124176)
- Minqing, Fuzhou, Fujian, China (26.116892, 118.815536)
- Sanqi, Dongguan Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China (23.033869, 113.788963)
- Shajing, Bao'an, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (22.728689, 113.824020)