High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.645485, -79.464752.
High Park is a small park in central Toronto, with the area not exceeding 400 acres. It is situated between Bloor West Village and Roncesvalles Village. There is a small zoo in the park, which is a very important attraction for children. There are also a few gardens located near the beautiful Grenadier Pond. In summer, there are plenty of annual events in the park, including very popular Shakespeare days, when the plays of the author are played in the park amphitheater.
Where is High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada
High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada is 43.645485, and the longitude is -79.464752. High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 38' 43.7460'' N and 79° 27' 53.1072'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 38' 43.7460'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 27' 53.1072'' W|
Coordinates of High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in Canada
Also check out these related Parks.
- Bow Valley Provincial Park, AB, Canada (51.075279, -115.069168)
- Stanley Park, Vancouver, Canada (49.299999, -123.139999)
- Pisew Falls Provincial Park, Mystery Lake, MB, Canada (55.198818, -98.398064)
- Fisherman's Wharf Park, Victoria, BC, Canada (48.422153, -123.383301)
- Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, BC, Canada (49.670162, -123.156647)
- Assinibonie Park, Winnipeg, MB, Canada (49.868355, -97.240616)
- La Cité de l'Énergie, Shawinigan, QC, Canada (46.536469, -72.757278)
- High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada (43.645485, -79.464752)
- West Dean Park North, Etobicoke, ON, Canada (43.667854, -79.567314)
- Miller Point, RM of Calder, Saskatchewan, Canada (51.273491, -101.544228)