Historic Navajo Bridge, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.817623, -111.631294.
Historic Navajo Bridge is an old bridge used by pedestrians and equestrians, with a total length of 834 feet (254 m), an arch rise of 90 feet (27 m), a height of 467 feet (142 m), and a width of 18 feet (5.5 m), located in the Grand Canyon National Park, AZ, United States. Built in 1929 by Arizona Highway Department, the bridge crosses the Colorado River and stretches over the Marble Canyon. Next to the original, there is a modern bridge that was opened on May 2, 1995. The historic bridge has been designated as a Historic Civil Engineering Landmark. It also has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1981. The original bridge is a popular place for bungee jumping.
Where is Historic Navajo Bridge, AZ, USA on Map?
Road map of Historic Navajo Bridge, AZ, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Historic Navajo Bridge, AZ, USA
Historic Navajo Bridge, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Historic Navajo Bridge, AZ, USA is 36.817623, and the longitude is -111.631294. Historic Navajo Bridge, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Bridges place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 49' 3.4428'' N and 111° 37' 52.6584'' W.
|DMS Lat||36° 49' 3.4428'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 37' 52.6584'' W|
Coordinates of Historic Navajo Bridge, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Bridges in United States
Also check out these related Bridges.
- Historic Navajo Bridge, AZ, USA (36.817623, -111.631294)
- Royal Gorge Bridge, Canyon City, CO, USA (38.462002, -105.324997)
- Lake Pontchartrain Causeway, LA, USA (30.199722, -90.122780)
- Manchac Swamp Bridge, LA, USA (30.302946, -90.405807)
- Atchafalaya Basin Bridge, USA (30.332500, -91.759171)
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, MD, USA (38.991669, -76.372223)
- Jubilee Parkway, AL, USA (30.665199, -87.963699)
- Brooklyn Bridge, NYC, USA (40.706001, -73.997002)
- Kissing Bridge, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA (39.025646, -77.029900)
- Sligo Creek Bridge, Sligo Creek Park, Maryland, USA (39.025646, -77.029900)