Holambra, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -22.641001, -47.049141.
Holambra is a beautiful small town in State of São Paulo, Brazil, situated about 17 miles north west of the city of Americano, and about 20 miles north of Campinas city center. The town is known as "the Town of Flowers". It was established right after the world War II by a group of Dutch settlers and its name is an abbreviation for Holand-America-Brazil. The current population of the town is about 13,500 people, and they are mainly involved in farming, dairy products producing and growing flowers. The lifestyle is absolutely similar to the one in Holland.
Map of Holambra, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Holambra, State of São Paulo, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Holambra, State of São Paulo, Brazil is -22.641001, and the longitude is -47.049141. Holambra, State of São Paulo, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 38' 27.6036'' S and 47° 2' 56.9076'' W.
Holambra, State of São Paulo, Brazil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 38' 27.6036'' S|
|DMS Long||47° 2' 56.9076'' W|
Coordinates of Holambra, State of São Paulo, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Brazil
Also check out these related Towns.
- Uiraúna, PB, Brazil (-6.521244, -38.412952)
- Holambra, State of São Paulo, Brazil (-22.641001, -47.049141)
- Nilo Peçanha, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.601156, -39.103188)
- Guaramiranga, CE, Brazil (-4.261816, -38.933071)
- Alter do Chão, Santarém, PA, Brazil (-2.504264, -54.954643)
- Águas de Lindoia, Stet of Sao Paulo, Brazil (-22.480360, -46.633881)
- Prudentópolis, State of Paraná, Brazil (-25.213526, -50.981197)
- Extremoz, State of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil (-5.702637, -35.303871)
- Barra Velha, SC, Brazil (-26.632921, -48.684734)
- Peruíbe, SP, Brazil (-24.312445, -47.001522)