Hovenweep National Monument, Utah, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.383064, -109.071236.
Hovenweep National Monument is an important American historical site and a memorial situated in eastern Utah, very close to the border with Colorado. The monument includes the ruins of a very old American settlement dated back by the 11th - 6th centuries AD. It is believed to be the site were the early Puebloan cultures were developing. There are ruins of supposedly 6 small villages which can be visited year round. There is a visitor center, a nice parking spot and other services for tourists. Hovenweep National Monument is a nice place to spend a day as a family-type day off.
Map of Hovenweep National Monument, Utah, USA
Hovenweep National Monument, Utah, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hovenweep National Monument, Utah, USA is 37.383064, and the longitude is -109.071236. Hovenweep National Monument, Utah, USA is located at United States country in the Historical Sites place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 22' 59.0304'' N and 109° 4' 16.4496'' W.
Hovenweep National Monument, Utah, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 22' 59.0304'' N|
|DMS Long||109° 4' 16.4496'' W|
Coordinates of Hovenweep National Monument, Utah, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Historical Sites in United States
Also check out these related Historical Sites.
- Hollywood Sign, LA, CA, USA (34.134117, -118.321495)
- Casa Grande Ruins National Monument, Coolidge, AZ, USA (32.995049, -111.536324)
- Hovenweep National Monument, Utah, USA (37.383064, -109.071236)
- Jumonville Rocks, Jumonville, PA, USA (39.877586, -79.640617)
- Battlefield Walk and Bike Trail, Lookout Mountain, TN, USA (35.004696, -85.340828)
- Fort Sumner Historic Site/Bosque Redondo Memorial, Fort Sumner, NM, USA (34.404377, -104.193565)
- Fort Jesup State Historic Site, Many, Louisiana, USA (31.613188, -93.401878)