Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah, GA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.015644, -81.143127.
Hunter Army Airfield is a small governmental military airport located in Savannah, the state of Georgia, at 368 Haley Avenue #145. It is used by coast guard units and by a number of local aviation brigades. The airfield was built about 90 years ago and played a role as a key Savannah Army Air Base.
Where is Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah, GA, USA on Map?
Road map of Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah, GA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah, GA, USA
Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah, GA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah, GA, USA is 32.015644, and the longitude is -81.143127. Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah, GA, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 0' 56.3184'' N and 81° 8' 35.2572'' W.
|DMS Lat||32° 0' 56.3184'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 8' 35.2572'' W|
Coordinates of Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah, GA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA (39.819527, -84.067406)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY, USA (40.641766, -73.780968)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)