Hyde Park, London, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.508610, -0.163611.
Hyde Park is one of the most famous landmarks of London, the capital of the UK. It is one of so called Royal Parks of London, a group of parks that also include Kensington Gardens, Green Park, and others. Hyde Park is one of the oldest parks in the country, established in the mid 16th century by the Royal person of those times. The total area of the park is estimated to be close to 140 hectares and the area is divided by the river Serpentine. There are also a few lakes located in the park. The flora of the park is very beautiful and diverse, with a number of unique flowers and plants borrowed from other climatic zones. There are plenty of statues and historic monuments in the park including the 7th July Memorial, Memorial to the Cavalry of the Empire, Memorial to William Henry Hudson, Holocaust Memorial, Queen Elizabeth Gate, and many more.
Map of Hyde Park, London, the UK
Hyde Park, London, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hyde Park, London, the UK is 51.508610, and the longitude is -0.163611. Hyde Park, London, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 30.9960'' N and 0° 9' 48.9996'' W.
Hyde Park, London, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 30.9960'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 9' 48.9996'' W|
Coordinates of Hyde Park, London, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Parks.
- Calton Hill, Edinburgh, UK (55.955276, -3.182222)
- Hyde Park, London, the UK (51.508610, -0.163611)
- Highfields Park, Lenton, UK (52.932476, -1.194917)
- Waylands Scout Campsite, Westerham, Greater London, the UK (51.301216, 0.066916)
- Filwood Green Business Park, Bristol, UK (51.420513, -2.584212)
- Beddington Park, Wallington, Surrey, UK (51.372288, -0.146701)
- Pollok Park, House and Garden, Glasgow City, UK (55.828602, -4.311233)
- Windsor Great Park, Windsor, Berkshire, UK (51.424580, -0.617681)
- Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK (53.573727, -2.401392)