Jamal Garhi, Mardan, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.323589, 72.064133.
Jamal Garhi is a small town and a very important tourist attraction located about 9 miles north of Madran city in northern Pakistan. The town appeared near a small Buddhist monastery established many centuries ago, and the ruins of which were preserved till our times. The ruins of the monastery and the old town were discovered two centuries ago by a British archaeologist, and since then, the area attracts a lot of attention of scientists and historians.
Where is Jamal Garhi, Mardan, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Jamal Garhi, Mardan, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jamal Garhi, Mardan, Pakistan
Jamal Garhi, Mardan, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jamal Garhi, Mardan, Pakistan is 34.323589, and the longitude is 72.064133. Jamal Garhi, Mardan, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 19' 24.9204'' N and 72° 3' 50.8788'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 19' 24.9204'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 3' 50.8788'' E|
Coordinates of Jamal Garhi, Mardan, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)