Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.843426, 72.629898.
Koliya is a town in central Pakistan, located to the northwest of Islamabad. The number of residents is close to 38,000 people. A small commercial and transportation town can be a great stop on the way of tourists from the capital city to the highlands of the northern part of the country.
Where is Koliya, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Koliya, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Koliya, Pakistan
Koliya, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Koliya, Pakistan is 33.843426, and the longitude is 72.629898. Koliya, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 50' 36.3336'' N and 72° 37' 47.6328'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 50' 36.3336'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 37' 47.6328'' E|
Coordinates of Koliya, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)