Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.799999, -117.900002.
Jasper National Park is one of the large national parks situated in the territory of Alberta, south western Canada. The park is located in the Canadian Rockies and is actually the largest park in the area. The park occupies the area close to 42 hundred square miles and is one of the most popular tourist attractions among those who enjoy exploring local nature and fauna. The park has a diverse geography and plenty of mountains, small lakes and creeks, waterfalls, valleys, even glaciers, etc. It is also famous for its really diverse fauna, which varies from bighorn sheep to wolverines. Since the early 1980s the park has been under protection of the UNESCO.
Where is Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada on Map?
Road map of Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada
Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada is 52.799999, and the longitude is -117.900002. Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada is located at Canada country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 47' 59.9964'' N and 117° 54' 0.0072'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 47' 59.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||117° 54' 0.0072'' W|
Coordinates of Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in Canada
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada (52.799999, -117.900002)
- Torngat Mountains National Park, Labrador, Canada (59.336613, -64.022362)
- Rockwood Conservation Area, Rockwood, ON, Canada (43.611916, -80.149017)
- Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario, Canada (45.837173, -78.379128)
- Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada (51.496845, -115.928055)
- Kluane National Park and Reserve of Canada, Yukon, Unorganized, AK, Canada (60.751945, -139.499069)
- Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario, Canada (45.837559, -78.378761)
- Trial Islands Ecological Reserve, Oak Bay, BC, Canada (48.434669, -123.253899)
- Terra Nova National Park, Canada (48.525288, -53.965649)
- Fundy National Park Of Canada, NB, Canada (45.596832, -64.952332)