Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.443478, 5.137688.
Joinville is a town in eastern France, the province of Champagne-Ardenne. It has the population close to 45 hundred residents. Wonderful historic architecture of the Medieval ages, with beautiful central cathedral and an old fort is the main tourist attraction of the town.
Where is Joinville, France on Map?
Road map of Joinville, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Joinville, France
Joinville, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Joinville, France is 48.443478, and the longitude is 5.137688. Joinville, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 26' 36.5208'' N and 5° 8' 15.6768'' E.
Joinville, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 26' 36.5208'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 8' 15.6768'' E|
Coordinates of Joinville, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)