Kadhanga, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.228069, 86.266090.
Kadhanga is a small district in the state of Odisha in eastern India, situated not far away from the city of Cuttack. The area is pretty small and it includes the towns of Katara, Bandalo, and a few others. The total population of the area is about 12,000 people. There are a few landmarks and attractions in Kadhanga including old temples (Hanuman and others), some local souvenir shops, and a few small natural lakes. The district is bordered by Goplapur, Manapur, Mulugan, and a few other districts.
Map of Kadhanga, Odisha, India
Kadhanga, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kadhanga, Odisha, India is 20.228069, and the longitude is 86.266090. Kadhanga, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 13' 41.0484'' N and 86° 15' 57.9240'' E.
Kadhanga, Odisha, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 13' 41.0484'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 15' 57.9240'' E|
Coordinates of Kadhanga, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, New Delhi, India (28.549999, 77.199997)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)