Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.006889, 8.403653.
Karlsruhe is one of the largest cities of the country, located in southwestern Germany, in the province of Baden-Württemberg, right near the border with France. The city has plenty of historic sites and monuments related to the holocaust and World War II. It is also a center of sports, with a huge number of famous German sportsmen and athletes like Oliver Kahn, Oliver Bierhoff, Dennis Aogo, Mehmet Scholl, Regina Halmich, and many more who were born and developing their sports career in the city. Karlsruhe is a cultural and education hub, as well as a popular tourist spot, with numerous exhibitions, concerts, museums, and parks. Historical landmarks and tourist attractions in the city are Karlsruhe Palace, Schloss Scheibenhardt, ZKM | Center for Art and Media, Turmberg, Marktplatz, Verfassungssäule, Großherzogliche Grabkapelle, Lutherkirche, Staatliche Kunsthalle Karlsruhe, State Museum of Baden, Schlossgarten, Karlsruhe Botanical Garden, Europabad Karlsruhe, Oberwald, and so on.
Where is Karlsruhe, Germany on Map?
Road map of Karlsruhe, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Karlsruhe, Germany
Karlsruhe, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karlsruhe, Germany is 49.006889, and the longitude is 8.403653. Karlsruhe, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 0' 24.8004'' N and 8° 24' 13.1508'' E.
|DMS Lat||49° 0' 24.8004'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 24' 13.1508'' E|
Coordinates of Karlsruhe, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)