Kekaha Kai State Park, Kona, HI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.788027, -156.023453.
Kekaha Kai State Park which is also known as Kona Coast State Park, is one of the most famous natural parks in Hawaii, USA, It is located around Kua Bay, and can be a place of interest for those who like discovering unknown beauties of nature. It can be reached by a paved road, but the inside roads are unpaved and require a special vehicle.
Where is Kekaha Kai State Park, Kona, HI, USA on Map?
Road map of Kekaha Kai State Park, Kona, HI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kekaha Kai State Park, Kona, HI, USA
Kekaha Kai State Park, Kona, HI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kekaha Kai State Park, Kona, HI, USA is 19.788027, and the longitude is -156.023453. Kekaha Kai State Park, Kona, HI, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 47' 16.8972'' N and 156° 1' 24.4308'' W.
|DMS Lat||19° 47' 16.8972'' N|
|DMS Long||156° 1' 24.4308'' W|
Coordinates of Kekaha Kai State Park, Kona, HI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument, Hawaii, the US (25.700001, -171.733337)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)