Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.656914, 71.324539.
Khansar is a small town in central Pakistan, located in Bhakkar district, the state of Punjab. There are about 30,000 people living in the town. Most of local community members are balochs, and they tend to preserve and develop this interesting old culture.
Where is Khansar, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Khansar, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khansar, Pakistan
Khansar, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khansar, Pakistan is 31.656914, and the longitude is 71.324539. Khansar, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 39' 24.8904'' N and 71° 19' 28.3404'' E.
Khansar, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 39' 24.8904'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 19' 28.3404'' E|
Coordinates of Khansar, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)