Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.266741, 61.564339.
Saindak is a small town located in the province of Balochistan, Pakistan. The town is known for its very large reserves of minerals, especially copper. Recently, quite large deposits of gold were discovered near the town, and plenty of new related projects are being developed.
Where is Saindak, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Saindak, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saindak, Pakistan
Saindak, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saindak, Pakistan is 29.266741, and the longitude is 61.564339. Saindak, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 16' 0.2676'' N and 61° 33' 51.6204'' E.
Saindak, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 16' 0.2676'' N|
|DMS Long||61° 33' 51.6204'' E|
Coordinates of Saindak, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)