Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.323334, 10.139444.
Kiel is a city in the state of Schleswig-Holstein, which is the northernmost part of modern Germany. The city evolved from a small Danish village established in the early 13th century. Today, the city is located about 60 miles east of the city of Hamburg and is a developed community, famous for its ports and a large university. The University of Kiel is one of the oldest in the country, established in the beginning of the17th century and now being an alma mater for over 25 thousand students. In addition to education, services and maritime field substitute to the city's economy. Kiel is known as the city with one of the highest GBP in the whole European Union.
Map of Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany is 54.323334, and the longitude is 10.139444. Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 19' 24.0024'' N and 10° 8' 21.9984'' E.
Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 19' 24.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 8' 21.9984'' E|
Coordinates of Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)