Kikuyu, Nairobi, Kenya
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -1.254337, 36.681660.
Kikuyu is a city in southern Kenya, located 12 miles west from Nairobi, the capital of the country. The population of the city is close to 235,000 people, and it is the most populous neighborhood of Nairobi. It was named after a local indigenous culture, and the city has a history of British occupation, which lasted for a few centuries. There are a few historic landmarks and sites in the city, including an old Anglican Church and a historic farm.
Where is Kikuyu, Nairobi, Kenya on Map?
Road map of Kikuyu, Nairobi, Kenya shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kikuyu, Nairobi, Kenya
Kikuyu, Nairobi, Kenya Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kikuyu, Nairobi, Kenya is -1.254337, and the longitude is 36.681660. Kikuyu, Nairobi, Kenya is located at Kenya country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 1° 15' 15.6132'' S and 36° 40' 53.9760'' E.
Kikuyu, Nairobi, Kenya Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||1° 15' 15.6132'' S|
|DMS Long||36° 40' 53.9760'' E|
Coordinates of Kikuyu, Nairobi, Kenya is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Kenya
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya (-1.286389, 36.817223)
- Bungoma, Kenya (0.569525, 34.558376)
- Kisii, Kenya (-0.680482, 34.777061)
- Eldoret, Kenya (0.514277, 35.269779)
- Naivasha, Kenya (-0.717178, 36.431026)
- Malindi, Kenya (-3.219186, 40.116890)
- Kitui, Kenya (-1.375081, 37.995213)
- Kikuyu, Nairobi, Kenya (-1.254337, 36.681660)
- Nakuru, Kenya (-0.303099, 36.080025)
- Kitale Kenya (1.019089, 35.002304)