King Salmon, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 58.688324, -156.661346.
King Salmon is a town in the western Alaska and a part of Bristol borough, in the north western part of the USA. The town is located near a beautiful park, Katmai National Park and Preserve, and Naknek Lake which offers amazing views and wonderful nature. There are about 400 people living in King Salmon, and it is the second largest town in the borough after Naknek town. The area started being inhabited about 80 years ago when the government began building air bases and military bases there. King Salmon is known as a location of a site of Super Dual Auroral Radar Facilities.
Map of King Salmon, AK, USA
King Salmon, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of King Salmon, AK, USA is 58.688324, and the longitude is -156.661346. King Salmon, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 58° 41' 17.9664'' N and 156° 39' 40.8456'' W.
King Salmon, AK, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
King Salmon, AK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||58° 41' 17.9664'' N|
|DMS Long||156° 39' 40.8456'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of King Salmon, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Quartzsite, AZ, USA (33.665901, -114.222771)
- Lake Havasu City, AZ, USA (34.483696, -114.325638)
- Ajo, AZ, USA (32.371723, -112.860710)
- Nogales, AZ, USA (31.341928, -110.934105)
- Picacho, AZ, USA (32.713566, -111.498421)
- Topock, AZ, USA (34.771637, -114.491486)
- Wikieup, AZ, USA (34.705128, -113.611809)
- Dateland, AZ, USA (32.797585, -113.540932)
- Chloride, AZ, USA (35.414478, -114.197205)
- Tumwater, WA, USA (47.007229, -122.909523)