Kings Island, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.345097, -84.272026.
Kings Island is a large, popular, awarded amusement and water park with roller coasters, exhibits, attractions, and events, located at 6300 Kings Island Dr, Mason, OH, United States. Opened on April 29, 1972, owned by Cedar Fair, the park has an area of 364 acres (147 ha). Attractions in the park include The Beast, Orion, Coney Mall, Mystic Timbers, The Bat, Soak City, Tropical Plunge Water Slide, Diamondback, Eiffel Tower, The Racer, Planet Snoopy, Delirium, and so on. Kings Island was also used as a filming location in these sitcoms: The Partridge Family and The Brady Bunch. The park has a golf course, campground, hotel, and greenhouse. It is situated 23 miles northeast of Cincinnati's city center.
Where is Kings Island, OH, USA on Map?
Road map of Kings Island, OH, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kings Island, OH, USA
Kings Island, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kings Island, OH, USA is 39.345097, and the longitude is -84.272026. Kings Island, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 20' 42.3492'' N and 84° 16' 19.2936'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 20' 42.3492'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 16' 19.2936'' W|
Coordinates of Kings Island, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United States
Also check out these related Parks.
- Liberty State Park, NJ, USA (40.703693, -74.052315)
- Honeymoon Island State Park, FL, USA (28.063587, -82.831558)
- Kings Island, OH, USA (39.345097, -84.272026)
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort, FL, USA (27.988932, -81.691345)
- Stone Mountain Park, GA, USA (33.805359, -84.145882)
- Williamsbridge Oval, NY, USA (40.877319, -73.878029)
- Memorial Skatepark, Colorado Springs, CO, USA (38.832462, -104.796875)
- Lummus Park, Miami Beach, FL, USA (25.781084, -80.130119)
- Venice Beach Skatepark, CA, USA (33.987164, -118.475601)
- Brooklyn Bridge Park, New York, USA (40.699215, -73.999039)