Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.875828, -1.303137.
Léon is a small town in south eastern France, which is a part of Landes Department. It is situated about 12 miles off Atlantic shores, near a small national park and a small lake. Thus, in summer months the town becomes a tourist spot. Visitors come for camping, hiking, exploring local nature, doing some water sports, fishing, etc. It is possible to enjoy an evening sitting in the downtown area, near the town's church, or observe historic wooden houses in the downtown area.
Where is Léon, France on Map?
Road map of Léon, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Léon, France
Léon, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Léon, France is 43.875828, and the longitude is -1.303137. Léon, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 52' 32.9808'' N and 1° 18' 11.2932'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 52' 32.9808'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 18' 11.2932'' W|
Coordinates of Léon, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)