Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.384344, -98.618645.
Lackland AFB is one of major Air Force Bases in Texas, located in eastern neighborhood of San Antonio, less than 2 miles from the city center. It was established in 1941 and now it has turned into one of the best air bases of the country, with maximum opportunities for basic military and air force training. The total number of officials, military and civil personnel involved in current training processes is close to 10,000 people.
Where is Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA on Map?
Road map of Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA
Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA is 29.384344, and the longitude is -98.618645. Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 23' 3.6384'' N and 98° 37' 7.1220'' W.
Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 23' 3.6384'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 37' 7.1220'' W|
Coordinates of Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)
- Tampa International Airport, Tampa, FL, USA (27.979168, -82.539337)
- Kotlik Airport (KOT), Kotlik, AK, USA (63.035789, -163.527863)