Los Angeles International Airport, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.942791, -118.410042.
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is one of the largest airports in the Pacific coastal region of the US, situated in Westchester, Los Angeles. It is located at 1 World Way, Los Angeles, California, and 18 miles southwest of Los Angeles city center. Los Angeles International Airport was opened in 1930. Every year it serves to over 67 million people making the airport the one of the busiest in the world. The airport was built in the 1930s and in modern days it has 8 terminals and a very advanced network of ground transportation. You can use FlyAway Bus, Metro Rail, or buses to reach the airport. You can also visit the Flight Path Learning Center & Museum that is located at 6661 Imperial Highway.
Los Angeles International Airport is also a very popular filming location. Films and tv series like Once Upon a Time... In Hollywood (2019), The West Wing (1999–2006), Heat (1995), Airplane! (1980), Die Hard (1988), Mulholland Drive (2001), Jerry Maguire (1996), Jackie Brown (1997), Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977), Liar Liar (1997), Beverly Hills Cop (1984), Rocky IV (1985), Air Force One (1997), and many more have been partially filmed at the airport. In addition, Los Angeles International Airport is home to the headquarters of Continental Airlines, Western Airlines, and Flying Tiger Line.
Where is Los Angeles International Airport, USA on Map?
Road map of Los Angeles International Airport, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Los Angeles International Airport, USA
Los Angeles International Airport, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Los Angeles International Airport, USA is 33.942791, and the longitude is -118.410042. Los Angeles International Airport, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 56' 34.0476'' N and 118° 24' 36.1512'' W.
|DMS Lat||33° 56' 34.0476'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 24' 36.1512'' W|
Coordinates of Los Angeles International Airport, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA (39.819527, -84.067406)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY, USA (40.641766, -73.780968)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)