Lake Lanier, Georgia, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.199310, -83.991165.
Lake Lanier is a large artificial lake in northern Georgia, created on the Chattahoochee River in the middle of the last century. It is one of the main source of water supply for Atlanta and most of its suburbs. It is also an incredibly popular recreation area among all water sports fans, including boating, jet-skiing, fishing, etc.
Map of Lake Lanier, Georgia, USA
Lake Lanier, Georgia, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lake Lanier, Georgia, USA is 34.199310, and the longitude is -83.991165. Lake Lanier, Georgia, USA is located at United States country in the Lakes place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 11' 57.5160'' N and 83° 59' 28.1940'' W.
Lake Lanier, Georgia, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 11' 57.5160'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 59' 28.1940'' W|
Coordinates of Lake Lanier, Georgia, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Lakes in United States
Also check out these related Lakes.
- Lake Owasso, Ramsey, Minnesota, USA (45.036777, -93.123077)
- Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska, USA (57.913952, -133.590271)
- Lake Mead, Nevada, USA (36.146084, -114.413155)
- Salton Sea, CA, USA (33.309082, -116.119492)
- Lake Powell, USA (37.063969, -111.236816)
- Bayou D'Arbonne, Louisiana, USA (32.645241, -92.232887)
- Caswell Lake, Susitna North, AK, USA (62.016670, -149.970291)
- Chocorua Lake, Tamworth, NH, USA (43.903473, -71.237556)
- Waldo Lake, Oregon, USA (43.726967, -122.044472)
- Big Marine Lake, MN, USA (45.221329, -92.858215)