Salton Sea, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.309082, -116.119492.
Salton Sea is a lake situated in the southern part of the state of California, in south western US. Salton Sea is the largest lake in the state, with the total area close to 8,350 square miles. It is salty and lays in the lowest point of the Salton Valley, which is a part of Colorado Desert. Due to a really high concentration of salt in the lake, just a few species of fish can live in its waters. However, the Salton Sea is a home to a large number of birds, including gulls, pelicans, flamingos, and many others. There are a few resorts near the lake, including the ones near Bombay Beach and Salton City. There are a few accommodation options, hot springs facilities, nice parks and places to eat, as well as other recreation facilities.
Map of Salton Sea, CA, USA
Salton Sea, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Salton Sea, CA, USA is 33.309082, and the longitude is -116.119492. Salton Sea, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Lakes place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 18' 32.6952'' N and 116° 7' 10.1712'' W.
Salton Sea, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 18' 32.6952'' N|
|DMS Long||116° 7' 10.1712'' W|
Coordinates of Salton Sea, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Lakes in United States
Also check out these related Lakes.
- Lake Owasso, Ramsey, Minnesota, USA (45.036777, -93.123077)
- Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska, USA (57.913952, -133.590271)
- Lake Mead, Nevada, USA (36.146084, -114.413155)
- Salton Sea, CA, USA (33.309082, -116.119492)
- Lake Powell, USA (37.063969, -111.236816)
- Bayou D'Arbonne, Louisiana, USA (32.645241, -92.232887)
- Caswell Lake, Susitna North, AK, USA (62.016670, -149.970291)
- Chocorua Lake, Tamworth, NH, USA (43.903473, -71.237556)
- Waldo Lake, Oregon, USA (43.726967, -122.044472)
- Big Marine Lake, MN, USA (45.221329, -92.858215)