Lake Wateree State Recreation Area, NC, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.375179, -80.863495.
Lake Wateree State Recreation Area is a very famous and popular natural recreational area located in North Carolina. It can be reached by US Highway 21, near the town of Ridgeway. The park was open in 1982 and now offers excellent opportunities for those who like spending vacation on a true natural setting, camping, boating, hiking, picnicking, etc.
Map of Lake Wateree State Recreation Area, NC, USA
Lake Wateree State Recreation Area, NC, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lake Wateree State Recreation Area, NC, USA is 34.375179, and the longitude is -80.863495. Lake Wateree State Recreation Area, NC, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 22' 30.6444'' N and 80° 51' 48.5820'' W.
Lake Wateree State Recreation Area, NC, USA elevation is 123 meters height, that is equal to 404 feet.
Lake Wateree State Recreation Area, NC, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 22' 30.6444'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 51' 48.5820'' W|
|Elevation (m)||123 m|
|Elevation (f)||404 feet|
Coordinates of Lake Wateree State Recreation Area, NC, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)
- Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA (35.985512, -92.757652)
- Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.521530, -93.042267)
- Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA (31.837551, -110.347382)
- Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA (36.075321, -109.196930)
- Sipsey Wilderness, Mt Hope, AL, USA (34.332035, -87.434799)
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve, Alaska, USA (61.710445, -142.985687)
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Port Alsworth, AK, USA (60.412697, -154.323502)