Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.727238, 3.855416.
Langogne is a small town in central France, with the population close to 3,000 people. It is located near a large water reservoir, Ruisseau de Real. The town is located right on the border between Lozere and Arceche cantons. It is a small community with plenty of small agricultural and wine producing businesses.
Where is Langogne, France on Map?
Road map of Langogne, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Langogne, France
Langogne, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Langogne, France is 44.727238, and the longitude is 3.855416. Langogne, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 43' 38.0568'' N and 3° 51' 19.4976'' E.
|DMS Lat||44° 43' 38.0568'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 51' 19.4976'' E|
Coordinates of Langogne, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)