Le Mans, Pays de la Loire, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.008224, 0.209856.
Situated on the Sarthe river, Le Mans is a city in north western France. It is the capital of the same name department and the home to about 150,000 people. The city was established in the early 17th century and is a beautiful example of the old architecture. Its cobbled streets are decorated with beds of flowers and beautiful window sills. Le Mans is a tourist spot known for a huge cathedral in the city center, with a historic organ, an old castle, the historic museum, the museum of arts, and many more landmarks.
Where is Le Mans, Pays de la Loire, France on Map?
Road map of Le Mans, Pays de la Loire, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Le Mans, Pays de la Loire, France
Le Mans, Pays de la Loire, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Le Mans, Pays de la Loire, France is 48.008224, and the longitude is 0.209856. Le Mans, Pays de la Loire, France is located at France country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 0' 29.6064'' N and 0° 12' 35.4816'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 0' 29.6064'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 12' 35.4816'' E|
Coordinates of Le Mans, Pays de la Loire, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in France
Also check out these related Cities.
- Angoulême, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (45.650002, 0.160000)
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, Hauts-de-France, France (50.726398, 1.614700)
- Rosny-sous-Bois, Île-de-France, France (48.866699, 2.483300)
- Cayenne, French Guiana, France (4.937200, -52.326000)
- Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.904400, 2.306400)
- Antony, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.753899, 2.297500)
- Valence, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (44.933300, 4.891700)
- Levallois-Perret, Île-de-France, France (48.895000, 2.287200)
- Issy-les-Moulineaux, Île-de-France, France (48.823898, 2.270000)
- Bourges, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.084400, 2.396400)