Leander, TX, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.578806, -97.853065.
Leander is a town situated in the central Texas, and is a part of Travis and Williamson counties. It is one of northern neighborhoods of Austin, with the population close to 42,000 people. It was founded at the end of the 19th century, when the lands in the area were sent by the government to the citizens of Austin. Leander is famous as the place where a few important archaeological findings were made, including a skeleton of the woman dating back by up to 13,000 years.
Map of Leander, TX, USA
Leander, TX, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leander, TX, USA is 30.578806, and the longitude is -97.853065. Leander, TX, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 34' 43.7016'' N and 97° 51' 11.0340'' W.
Leander, TX, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 34' 43.7016'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 51' 11.0340'' W|
Coordinates of Leander, TX, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)