Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.518875, 0.534458.
Lillebonne is a town in southern France, with the population about 10,000 people. A historic town which was under a few ruling epochs, starting from the Roman Empire and ending up the Vikings. There are plenty of monuments and ancient ruins of such relics as the Roman baths, amphitheaters, and so on.
Where is Lillebonne, France on Map?
Road map of Lillebonne, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lillebonne, France
Lillebonne, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lillebonne, France is 49.518875, and the longitude is 0.534458. Lillebonne, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 31' 7.9500'' N and 0° 32' 4.0488'' E.
|DMS Lat||49° 31' 7.9500'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 32' 4.0488'' E|
Coordinates of Lillebonne, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)
No comments written yet.