Lincoln Memorial, Washington, DC, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.889248, -77.050636.
Lincoln Memorial is a national memorial built in Washington, DC to honor the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. You can approach the memorial from the east, by the Washington Monument. The architect of the memorial was Henry Bacon, and it was built in the form of the Greek Doric temples. The memorial is 190 feet long, 119 feet wide and has 36 columns. It is one of the must-see places for visitors in Washington. You can visit here for 24 hours a day.
Map of Lincoln Memorial, Washington, DC, USA
Lincoln Memorial, Washington, DC, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lincoln Memorial, Washington, DC, USA is 38.889248, and the longitude is -77.050636. Lincoln Memorial, Washington, DC, USA is located at United States country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 53' 21.2928'' N and 77° 3' 2.2896'' W.
Lincoln Memorial, Washington, DC, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 53' 21.2928'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 3' 2.2896'' W|
Coordinates of Lincoln Memorial, Washington, DC, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United States
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- The Capitol Building, Capitol Hill, Washington DC, the US (38.889805, -77.009056)
- Legend Valley, Thornville, Ohio, the USA (39.937778, -82.406670)
- McKinley Tower, Anchorage, AK, USA (61.218887, -149.877502)
- Flatiron Building, New York City, NY, USA (40.741112, -73.989723)
- Fallingwater, Mill Run, Pennsylvania, US (39.906113, -79.468056)
- Union Station, Washington D.C., USA (38.897095, -77.006332)
- Grand Central Terminal, New York City, NY, USA (40.752655, -73.977295)
- Faneuil Hall, Marketplace, Boston, MA, USA (42.360031, -71.054749)
- Pier 39, San Francisco, CA, USA (37.809326, -122.409981)
- Austin Public Building, Austin, TX, USA (30.269501, -97.715942)