Little Rock AFB, Jacksonville, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.914547, -92.142914.
Little Rock Air Force Base is located 3 miles north of the city of Jacksonville, in the central part of the state of Arkansas, United States. It has modern military facilities, on the territory of over 6,000 acres. It is home to the 19th Airlift Wing specially geared for training flight navigators, C-130 pilots, flight engineers, and other specialists.
Where is Little Rock AFB, Jacksonville, AR, USA on Map?
Road map of Little Rock AFB, Jacksonville, AR, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Little Rock AFB, Jacksonville, AR, USA
Little Rock AFB, Jacksonville, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Little Rock AFB, Jacksonville, AR, USA is 34.914547, and the longitude is -92.142914. Little Rock AFB, Jacksonville, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 54' 52.3692'' N and 92° 8' 34.4904'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 54' 52.3692'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 8' 34.4904'' W|
Coordinates of Little Rock AFB, Jacksonville, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA (39.819527, -84.067406)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY, USA (40.641766, -73.780968)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)